As a part of our comprehensive dental care, we are also proud to provide remarkable anti-aging programs that will complement your dental treatment.
As time passes, our facial structures change and the oral cavity, as well as surrounding tissues, are at the center of those changes.
Loss of teeth, loss of soft tissue volume, facial and jaw bone atrophy and loss of skin elasticity are all factors that produce the effect of an aged face which is something that we want to avoid. At our Implant and Laser Center, we provide full comprehensive dental rehabilitation that includes improvement of the soft tissue of your face, reduction of wrinkles, enhancement of your lip lines, non-surgical reduction and tightening of saggy skin in various facial areas including jowl lines and under your chin.
Had an intense procedure. Absolutely no pain and was very successful. Great doctors and assistants.
Beside the treatments that aim to improve anatomical appearance, we also provide nutritional anti-aging counseling and may suggest a further medical evaluation with our partner specialty physicians including endocrinologists, plastic surgeons, and dermatologists.
Dr. Daniyar had elite training and continues to expand his knowledge base and expertise in maxillofacial, non-surgical aesthetics. Every year he attends many courses, participates in numerous master classes and one-on-one training with the best aesthetic specialists in both the US and Europe.
The scope of our anti-aging treatments consists of:
- Neuromodulating injections like Botox, Xeomin, and Dysport address fine lines, wrinkles (frown lines, crows feet, etc) as well as functional issues as teeth grinding and even tension headaches. The action of a neuromodulation agent provides the necessary muscle relaxation to allow a reduction in corresponding skin folds and correction of muscle hyperfunction.
- Facial fillers that are biologically compatible and stimulant. Dermal fillers restore the volume of your facial tissues. The most popular and safest include Hyaluronic Acid based gels such as Restylane and Juvederm; Hydroxylapatite based gels such as Radiesse; and Polylactic Acid based suspension such as Sculptra. All these fillers provide different benefits of their own while achieving one main objective that is volumizing your face to its youthful appearance!
- Laser skin resurfacing and rejuvenation is technologically advanced and extremely precise laser correction of skin aging. Dramatic reduction of fine lines, treatment of “pursed lips” and much much more. Extremely popular and rightfully so!
- Radio Frequency is an energy based stimulation to achieve skin tightening and stimulate collagen and elastin growth works extremely well to achieve non-surgical skin lift so desirable in under chin saggy skin cases.
- Photofacial therapy with Broad Band Light (BBL) reverses age spots, improves skin appearance and address UV damage as well as stimulates skin tightening. This treatment has been widely credited with anti-aging stimulation on a genetic level.
- Broad spectrum skin rejuvenation uses stem cell stimulation with Platelet Rich Plasma better known as the Vampire Face Lift. This is one of our most popular treatments and is often combined with laser resurfacing. It is your own fountain of youth! It provides excellent results and a vast array of applications.
- Full-service Dental Spa providing basic skin care services at a very comfortable setting while applying cutting edge aesthetic treatments to keep your skin radiant and healthy all year round. We will also help you to select the best cosmetic creams and serums for your everyday use based on your unique skin type.
- Dental cosmetic veneers and professional tooth whitening. Amaze people with your pearly teeth and never be too shy or embarrassed to smile anymore. Get the smile you always wanted and a confidence you deserve.
- Permanent makeup enhances your youthful features by emphasizing lip contour or your eyebrows/eye line. A perfect solution for people who are tired of messy makeup or simply allergic to some of its ingredients. Our artist/aestheticians are highly qualified in the latest makeup techniques such as microblading, which gives you the most natural appearance.