As we approach the Fourth of July weekend, I’d like to us this week’s blog entry to revisit a few topics from the past six months. Here we go (click on the link to follow to my blog entry):
- The proper way to brush your teeth – yes, there is a proper way!
- Younger athletes need mouth guards, too – for all sports and all ages!
- Your dexterity can affect your brushing – there is a physical component to brushing!
- Brushing can help prevent pneumonia – an easy precaution!
- Pregnancy, you and your dentist (click Part 1 / click Part 2) – don’t miss a visit because you are pregnant!
- Dental problems and obesity – your weight affects your dental health, too
Just because we’ve reached the early summer holiday, don’t forget there’s a lot more time for swimming, the beach, boating and vacations. Here are a couple of blog entries about these topics: