CHOOSING THE RIGHT DENTIST
So how can we help you with making the right choice?
We truly believe that you as a patient have a full right to interview us, and that includes the Doctor and all of his Staff, and consider all relevant information available before you hire us to guard your wellbeing since your health is the most precious asset that you possess. Here is what we encourage you to do before you hire us or anyone else for that matter.
- Ask questions, we will be more than happy to answer whenever we can.
- Tell us how we can help and we will try our best to accommodate you.
- Get your references about us: check our reviews, ask your friends who are our patients.
- Call us to schedule your non-obligatory walk through or we can mail you all information you may need to further your search.
The VIP Treatment
In our center you are always a VIP.
For those of you who prefer the state of calm sedation while undergoing through treatment procedures we will be more than happy to arrange it, Our facility and Doctor are fully certified in providing Sedation and Sleep Dentistry services to those of our patients who require extra steps in ensuring their comfort and combating their fears that must have been inflicted by previous old-style dentistry. Sometimes the journey might seem too lengthy so why not to take a nap? Our IV, Oral / Pill or Laughing Gas Sedation is as gentle as it has to be to aid you and keep you calm and relaxed.
Per your request we may also provide special services such as arranging special time for you or your family members that may include weekend or later hours, special full privacy treatment room as some of our patients may require such arrangement. Or even a full spa experience prior or after your dental treatment appointment. Come and see it for yourself!!
Best Dentist Ever!!! Where have you been all my life? I wish I had found you earlier but I am so happy that I found now and you are able to help me. You have got to make an appointment and meet the wonderful staff and Dr Val. You will not be disappointed.
With many doctors to choose from we would like to suggest an analogy that may be helpful. Imagine that the process of a dental treatment (or any medical treatment for that matter) is a journey from a state of a problem, however small or big, to a state of pain free, healthier you. There are many transportation modes and transportation companies you may choose from and your choice will surely depend on many factors such as time, safety, cost and speed of getting to your destination point.
While those factors are crucial don’t we all want to ensure all those points are all checked while we’re also traveling with first class comfort? In other words, you can get to your destination via many different routes and by many transportation means, but the obvious choice for most of us would probably be fastest and modern safest jet (possibly private, right?) preferably with first class comfort and services.
Same applies to the medical treatment of any sort: we want to get through it as fast as possible, with the least amount of risks. And adding comfort to it can surely make things much easier. What that means is that even though there are many doctors that can get you to your destination of healthier you, many variations in your journey are all but certain. So what we offer is a first class travel with no connecting points and no “changing planes”.
- Extensive knowledge in the science of dentistry, oral medicine, and other integrated medical fields enables us to provide you with highest expertise, formulate flexible treatment strategies, safeguard your overall health and fully provide you with benefits of most contemporary scientific advances. We will work with your team of your physicians and other health care specialists, or your dentists from your other place of residence to take care of you in most individualized way. Can you afford anything, but this?
- We will apply the most relevant techniques and most advanced technologies in diagnosing, treating and maintaining your mouth health, whether it involves teeth, temporomandibular joints (TMJ), and other areas around your mouth. What it means to you, our patient, is that we are able to help you in many ways with high degree of predictability of a final result. Can you afford anything, but this?
- Mostly all of our services include all dental subspecialties, all done under the same roof, which means no more tiresome visits to multiple dental specialists, no more suffering trying to find multiple other dental specialists all over the town, no more hassle, no more stress. Can you afford anything but this?
- All of our premises and operations are STRICTLY following all of the CDC guidelines in infection control, and sterilization practices. Our facility is extremely maintained to highest standards to ensure your safety. Can you afford anything that is not like this?
- Our business coordinators team is comprised of highly trained individuals who are capable of efficient planning of time for you. On the top of this, they will make sure that all the relevant coverage and benefit information is made clear for you as it pertains to your treatment. When you become our patient, you will know that we got your back in “deciphering” tricky insurance policies and getting the most out of your coverage. Can you afford anything, but this?
- We listen to you, our patient, provide you with honest opinions and do what’s best for you. We never prescribe treatment that is not needed, we never compromise the quality and ethical principles for the sake of immediate profits. Can you afford anything, but this?
There’s not enough room on here to discuss what Dr Daniyar has done for me and my family. He’s amazing and the office staff as soon as you walk in his office is like walking in a family home they are awesome I highly recommend him very professional you will not be disappointed… thank you for all you do…
Do you feel that your Doctor spends enough time with you while answering all of your questions and treats you as a Patient, not just “another one”? Do you feel that you get distinct value for the money you pay for your dental services? Do you feel that you are being overcharged or being pushed to accept the treatment that may not be necessary for you? Do you enjoy seeing Your Doctor and his staff while presenting for your visits? Is Your Doctor and his staff readily available when you need them in times of emergency?
If you answered “No” to any of these questions then you need to consider making some changes because procrastination can be costly.
Still have questions? Call us!! (239)261-8200.